Water Heater Repair In Hays, Ellis, Plainville, KS, And Surrounding Areas
Is your water heater broken and not working properly? Don’t wait until it’s too late. Call Reliable today for water heater repair in Hays, Ellis, Plainville, Kansas, and the surrounding areas. We offer expert water heater repair services from experienced technicians.
Did you know that your hot water heater is one of the most used appliances in your home? Heated water is essential for countless daily tasks, from showering and cooking to washing dishes and cleaning. Trust the technicians at Reliable to promptly troubleshoot and repair your water heater or replace it if necessary.
Our knowledgeable technicians will survey your home to recommend the best model that fits your needs and budget. Reliable’s licensed plumbers are ready and available to address your hot water heater and other plumbing needs.
Do Not Hesitate to Call
If you notice your water heater isn’t working correctly, don’t put off repair – it could cause extensive damage to your plumbing and home. Contact us immediately if you notice any of these issues:
- No Hot Water: If you have a gas water heater, our trained plumbers can fix the gas valve, pilot light, or thermocouple. Electric water heaters may only work if the heating element is working properly.
- Not Enough Hot Water: If you’ve been noticing that you’re running out of hot water more frequently, it may be due to a cracked dip tube or sediment buildup in the tank.
- Poor Temperature Control: Adjusting the thermostat should help regulate the water temperature. However, if this fails to work as anticipated, we may need to replace the entire thermostat.
- Leak: If water is leaking, it can cause damage to the house by rusting metal components and developing mold. Several potential causes include a loose or damaged in-line valve, failed pressure relief valve, or cracked water heater tank.
- Low Water Pressure: There are several reasons your water pressure may be low, including a problem with your water heater, narrow pipes, or calcium or magnesium buildup in your plumbing.
- It’s Taking Longer to Get Hot Water: If your water isn’t hot, it could be because of the burner orifice malfunction or low gas pressure.
- Water Looks Dirty: If you see discolored water, it is likely that the water heater tank is rusting and will need to be replaced soon. An anode rod may also need to be replaced.
Call the leading hot water heater service in the Hays, Ellis, Plainville, or the surrounding area. Whatever the diagnosis is on your hot water heater, Reliable can provide a comprehensive estimate and solve the problem for you. We will repair the water heater if we can. But if repairs are costing you a lot of money or the unit is old, our technicians may suggest that you have a new one installed. We will thoroughly inspect the system to ensure you get the best advice and service possible.
If you’re a resident of Hays, Ellis, Plainville, or the surrounding areas, Call Reliable today. We will schedule a diagnostic or repair visit in Hays, Ellis, Plainville, Kansas, and surrounding areas.
Call us today when you need water heater repair.